The Sepak Takraw Court
All Sepak Takraw courts are standard in size and mostly are equal to badminton court. Takraw may be played indoors or out, although most major tournaments outside of the USA are played indoors.
The playing surface must be flat, horizontal and uniform. The width of the lines bounding the court should be 0.04m measured and drawn inwards from the edge of the court measurements. Court boarders should be at least 10.0 feet (3.0m) away from all obstacles.
Body Piercing Shop
Belly Button Rings
- Center Line. The Center line of 1 PI inches should be drawn equally dividing the right and left court.
- Quarter Circles. A corner of each center line, a quarter circle shall be drawn from the side line to the center line with a radius of 3.0 feet measured and drawn outwards from the edge of the 3.0 foot radius.
- The Service Circle. The service circle of 1 foot radius shall be drawn on the left and right court, the center of which is 8 feet from the back line of the court and 10 feet from the side boundary. The Service Circle is measured and drawn outward from the edge of the center of the 1 foot radius.
- Height of the Net. It should be 5 feet, 1 inch at the center.
- Height of the Posts. ISTAF regulations call for the posts to be 5'4". You can use the portable volleyball posts and secure the net to the desired 5"1" height.
- Free Area. An area of 6 feet outside the court boundaries should be free of obstacles.
John's - Takraw Guide